„He who has the duty to pay tax, also has the right to save taxes.“
Helmut Schmidt, former Federal Chancellor
We would like to support you with this!
The accountancy firm “Diana Krause & Koll.” provides consultation for private persons, companies and founders of new businesses in all matters concerning tax and the economy. Our modern office offers reliable consultancy and optimal client representation at tax offices and other authorities.
In the name of progress and the future attainment of our set objectives, we bank on innovation. This is because we believe this to be the only way in which to react quickly and remain flexible, so as to provide the best possible solution for your concerns. Our work is characterised by a solution-oriented approach, where we face all challenges head-on in a targeted manner and always have helpful answers at your disposal. As our client, you will receive personalised and individual consultation that is always in your best interest.
For us, working with dedication and expertise is a matter of course. In cooperating closely, fairness and trust are fundamental elements for planning the approach for mutual tasks, as well as for the effective planning of your business success. With us as a reliable partner at your side, finding one’s way through the world of business will become clearer.
We would be happy to support you and are looking forward to meeting you!
Service offered by our accountancy firms
- Completion of tax declarations (income tax, inheritance tax and gift tax)
- Correspondence with the tax office (e.g. lodging of appeals, fiscal court proceedings)
- Support with applications (e.g. income tax reductions, investment grants)
- Tax advice and accompaniment with contract conclusions
- Consulting and accompanying support
- Creation of cost, investment and profitability calculations
- Creation of financing costs
- Financial accounting and payroll accounting – promptly and transparently
- Preparation of the tax return (income tax, corporate income tax, value added tax (VAT), commercial tax)
- Business assessment and consultation
- Annual accounts and/or profit and loss statements
- Creation of rehabilitation concepts and insolvency consultation
Assistant tax consultant
Apprentice as businesswoman for office management